EXPERT do you consider yourself one?
In this video I talk about this “coveted” word. To some of us it’s intimidating, to some of us it is a goal, maybe you are reading this and you already know you are an expert. I wanted to talk about my opinion of being an expert and whether you should be getting paid for what you do if you are not yet an expert.
Here Are The Main Points From The Video:
- I believe you should get paid even if you are not an expert
- Expert: A person who has a comprehensive and authoritative knowledge of or skill in a particular area
- “10,000 hrs to be considered an expert”
- Every expert was once a beginner
- There are different stages of service
- Embrace the journey
- Always act as an expert
In the comments below let me know what your opinion is. Do you think people should charge for their work even though they are not an expert? Let me know what you think.
If you have any business or marketing questions you want answered in a future video send them to email@example.com.
Thank for watching & I’ll see you guys in the comment section!