One of the biggest fears there is as a business owner is blending in and not being remembered. So how do you stand out when everyone in your industry is doing the same thing? In this week’s video I tell you one thing you can start doing right now to stand out in your industry.
If You’re Not Into Videos
This Sums It Up…
- Lots of us have comparison-itis
- One way to beat it is to stand out!
- You can stand out by using your unique point of view
- Your unique point of view can be your love of harry potter, or your dog, or your accent
- Use it in stories so that people will relate to you because of it
- It will make you memorable and you will start to be recognized for it
- These small bits of your personality will make you stand out in a big way
If You Are Into Videos
Then I Hope You Enjoy This Weeks & Take The Time To Share Your Thoughts With Me!
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
LEAVE A COMMENT:
1. Tell me 3 of your unique points of view below!
If you have any business or marketing questions you want answered in a future video send them to email@example.com.
Thanks for watching & I’ll see you guys in the comment section!